Drinking lemon water in the morning is a routine that many people tend to do. If you are one of them you know that this water is an extremely beneficial beverage and can provide numerous health benefits.
However, you can get even healthier drink simply by adding turmeric to your lemon water.
This super-healthy drink will rejuvenate your body and boost your energy. You should drink it every morning, and you will experience significant improvements!
For centuries, turmeric has been used as a natural remedy to treat a number of health problems, and today it has been finally recognized by many experts.
The best thing about this nature miracle is that it is completely safe to use, and does not have any side effects unlike the commercial, synthetic drugs.
To be more specific, it has been found that turmeric can be useful for treating at least 160 health problems.
Not only turmeric has potent antioxidant properties that fight free radicals, but also it has anti-inflammatory and antiseptic properties and the ability to effectively treat even the issues that are resistant to conventional therapies.
The lemon cleanses the liver while the lukewarm water aids digestion. Adding turmeric to your lemon water will enhance the effectiveness of this drink by 10 times. This incredible drink will improve your body functions, and will restore your health and well-being.
Lemon water with turmeric is a drink that provides a long-lasting feeling of satiety, meaning that it promotes weight loss.
Health benefits of this amazing drink:
- Turmeric helps the body to properly process ingested sugars, thus preventing the high blood sugar spikes associated with diabetes.
- It promotes weight loss and cleanses the body of toxins
- Boosts energy levels and treats chronic constipation
- It elevates the bile flow and helps the body break down dietary fat immediately after consumption
- Turmeric enhances the liver function and enables the body to break down toxins
- Due to its powerful antimicrobial properties, it can boost digestion and strengthen immunity, thus preventing cold and cough.
- It has potent anti-inflammatory properties and it can treat brain disorders including Alzheimer’s and dementia.
- It can inhibit the growth of almost all types of cancer cells.
- It helps fight depression and many other health conditions.
Warm lemon water and turmeric recipe
- Lemon juice from half a lemon
- 1/4 or 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric
- A pinch of black pepper
- 1 cup of warm water
- 1 teaspoon raw, organic honey (optional)
Heat some water, add all the ingredients, except for the honey, and stir. In order to obtain the best results, make sure to stir constantly while you drink it because the turmeric falls down at the bottom. Consume this drink in the morning while it is still warm. You will be amazed by the results!