If you are one of the people who want to lose weight dramatically and are extremely motivated, you only need a lemon! This diet will help you melt away pounds and fat very fast. You’ll also have a strengthened body and purified blood and lymph.
In this article, we’re going to present you the lemon diet. It represents a plan for detoxification and weight loss that will detoxify your body and help you lose even up to 20 pounds in only 14 days! Some people claim that lemon is not the best choice for a healthy diet and weight loss. There are numerous people who have a problem with eating a whole lemon despite the fact that it’s being commonly used as a part of food and drinks. In this diet, you don’t have to eat lemons. The lemon will have burning-fat properties and you’ll also lose a lot of weight!
According to numerous nutritionists, lemon is abundant in all the necessary elements to break up fat and facilitate the process of weight loss. Lemon also contains citric acid which helps you burn fat. It also reduces the appetite and accelerates your metabolism. Citric acid can help you with intensive production of gastric acid and improves your digestion as a result of that. Lemon peels are abundant in pectin that is especially helpful in regulation of the blood sugar levels.
Lemons contain various vitamins. Vitamin C, for example is present in large quantities. It is known to strengthen the immune system which can be extremely important in losing weight. Lemon will clean your body, speed up metabolism clean the blood and lymph etc. It will also fortify your immunity and help you prevent various diseases.
This diet we’re going to present you is very simple: you’ll just have to drink a certain amount of lemon juice mixed with water before breakfast! Make sure you rinse your mouth with water after consuming lemon so that you don’t damage the enamel of your teeth.
The lemon diet plan: it improves digestion, because lemon peels are rich in pectin that will help you regulate the blood sugar levels.
The lemon diet plan:
- The third day: Just squeeze three lemons and mix them with three cups of fresh water.
- The fourth day: Squeeze four lemons and mix them with four cups of fresh water.
- The fifth day: Squeeze five lemons and mix with five glasses of fresh water.
- The sixth day: Squeeze six lemons and mix with six glasses of fresh water.
- The seventh day: Squeeze three lemons and mix them with ten glasses of fresh water. Add one tablespoon of honey. Drink this mixture throughout the whole day.
- The eighth day: Squeeze six lemons and mix them with six glasses of fresh water.
- The ninth day: Squeeze five lemons and mix the juice with five glasses of fresh water.
- The tenth day: Squeeze four lemons and mix them with four cups of fresh water.
- The eleventh day: Squeeze three lemons and mix the quantity with three cups of fresh water.
- Twelfth day: Squeeze two lemons and mix the juice with two cups of fresh water.
- The thirteenth day: Squeeze one lemon and mix it with a glass of fresh water.
- The fourteenth day: Squeeze three lemons and mix them with ten glasses of fresh water. Add a tablespoon of honey and drink this mixture throughout the whole day. If you can’t consume everything at once, drink as much as you can and leave the rest for later.
You have to remember to consume the drink at least one hour before a meal. This diet can be especially beneficial in fall and spring, because then our bodies need extra vitamins and detoxification. You’ll get even better results if you combine this lemon diet with the low-calorie intake. Eat five small meals! Never overeat! Avoid pasta, pastries and white bread, but also sodas, sugary drinks, alcohol, snacks, chips, flips or sweets!